WORK FOR ECO-TOUCH ROOFING
ECO-Touch Roofing installs all types of commercial roofing systems, including the latest technologies as well as LEED-certified roofing products. From new construction, re-roofing, sustainability, and restoration, to repairs and roof maintenance programs, ECO-Touch Roofing provides high-quality solutions customized for today’s economy.
Job Type: Full-time, Commission
We are the fastest growing roofing company in the northeast and central Texas, seeking in-home salespeople.
You will be required to climb a ladder, walk a roof, inspect, take measurements and help the homeowner by providing them options for what roofing system best suits their needs. Work flexible hours to meet with homeowners and have excellent communication skills.
A roofing background is not required as you will have a paid training period. If you have sales experience and are looking for a life-changing career, this offer will be extended to you if you are able to pass a background check and drug test.
Roofing Repair Tech
Job Type: Full-time, Commission
Looking for experienced roofing repair technician for busy, growing roofing company. Must have valid drivers license.
Pay based on experience. Must be highly driven and self-motivated. Must be able to pass a drug test and background check. Competitive pay! Apply today and start tomorrow. We are extremely busy and need to grow our team!
ECO-Touch Roofing provides high-quality solutions customized for today’s economy.
- Be prepared to perform all aspects of jobs assigned by the foreman or lead man as necessary for job completion,
- Daily duties may include site preparation, material movement, material removal and roof system installation.
- Interact professionally with other employees. Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments
- Be on time for all shifts and be prepared to work at the assigned time.
- Arrive with all personal tools and PPE as required by supervisor.
- Responsible for the installation of roofing materials and systems
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment.
- Assist other team members with work as necessary to maintain company quality and safety standards on installations.
Special Position Requirements
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs.
- Physically capable of performing operations that require body movement, lifting, and similar functions sometimes at heights and adverse climatic conditions
- Stand for longer periods of time
- Projects may require working extended hours, nights, or weekends if needed to meet schedule and/ or goals.
- Reliable transportation to and from work
Disclaimer: All job requirements are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements.
- High School diploma or equivalent, preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of roofing experience
- Group health insurance, including medical, dental and vision
- Performance Recognition Award
- Service Excellence Award
- Annual Performance Reviews with potential for raises and bonuses
- On-the-job Training
- For full-time field employees:
- Paid holidays after 90 days of employment
- Paid vacation after 1 year of employment
Join the team
Get In Touch With Us!
We offer a range of job opportunities.
We serve all types of clients from residential to multi-family roofing. Training and mentoring are a part of our mission to provide the best quality workmanship on each project.
Let's work together
Looking for a great company to work with?
We want our employees to grow with us. If interested in joining our company please submit the information below.